Collection: Fillers for Group Breaks

50/50 FILLERS

- Fillers are used to fill some Breaks.

- 50/50 Fillers cost half the price of the break listed, and you have a 50% chance of getting into the break. Random.org will be used to randomized all spots in the filler, with the Top 50% getting into the listed break.

25% FILLERS

- 25% Fillers cost 1/4 the price of the break listed, and you have a 25% chance of getting into the break. Random.org will be used to randomized all spots in the filler, with the Top 50% getting into the listed break.

 

Please make sure you buy into the correct filler for the break(s) and know exactly how it works before you purchase. No Refunds.

8 products
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # OT 281
    Regular price
    $44.00
    Sale price
    $44.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # OT 284
    Regular price
    $42.50
    Sale price
    $42.50
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # OT 282
    Regular price
    $57.00
    Sale price
    $57.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # OT 280
    Regular price
    $54.00
    Sale price
    $54.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # 171
    Regular price
    $40.50
    Sale price
    $40.50
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # 173
    Regular price
    $66.00
    Sale price
    $66.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 25% CHANCE FILLER for Group Break # 172
    Regular price
    $45.00
    Sale price
    $45.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • 50/50 Filler for Group Break # 170
    Regular price
    $44.00
    Sale price
    $44.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out