Group Break Rules
Group Breaks - Live Streamed on YouTube! Video will be archived and remain on YouTube on https://www.youtube.com/@HitmanRips/streams
- USA Shipping is included. International Shipping is calculated based on Location.
*ATTENTION Australian Customers, USPS has removed restrictions, so the quoted price on my website is correct***
- $5 Off Automatic Discount for 2+ orders on same purchase!
Date and Times of Group Breaks is listed for the start of the Live Stream on YouTube. The actual time of the break will vary depending on length of all breaks scheduled.
If manual payment options listed above are used, your payment MUST be received and confirmed prior to the start of the Break(s), or your order is nullified and canceled.
Random Team Breaks:
- All cards Ship
- Breaks that consist of a number of individuals paying the same price for a "slot” in the break. All the teams involved in the break then would be randomized live on stream, and matched up next to the individuals name. When you buy into a random team break, you will know exactly which team you have before the box and case breaking begins. You will receive all cards from your team.
- In the case where no cards are pulled from your team, the breaker (Hitman Rips) will send you a card(s) or sealed pack(s) at his discretion.
Rules for Multi-Player Cards, Retired Multi-Team Players, etc.
Placement of Card: A card will be awarded to the team that is listed on the front or back of the card, not the jersey they are wearing. If there is no team name on the card then the card would be awarded to the team of the jersey that is being worn by the player.
Multi-Player Cards: ***NEW RULE as of 6/8/23***
- Any Non-Numbered Cards that have two players(teams) on it will be automatically awarded to the TOP/LEFT Team displayed on front of the card for all ODD numbered Breaks (Ex: Break # 431, T 417, etc) and awarded to the BOTTOM/RIGHT Team displayed on the front of the card for all EVEN numbered Breaks.
- Any Numbered Cards that have multiple players on it will be randomized through random.org. An individual will receive as many spots as they do players on the card. For example if a person owns two of the three players then they would receive two spots in the randomization of that card, and the other person would receive the third spot.
- Any Cards with three or more players(teams) will still be randomized through random.org.
Points: Any points or redemption not associated with a particular player or team will be randomized to all spots in the break.
Retired or College Players: Many products have retired, USA, or college players in them.
For college or USA players, this will go to the team the Player played their most recent preseason/regular/playoff game with; if they are a Rookie it goes to their current team.
For retired players, this will go to the team listed on card, if no team is listed it will go to the team they played the most games with. If a player played for a team that no longer exists, it will go to the team that they became*.
If all fails, it will be randomized at the discretion of the breaker (HitmanRips).
*Example 1: Seattle Supersonics currently goes to the Oklahoma City Thunder. If there is a new Seattle Supersonics in the NBA, they would go to the new Seattle Supersonics.
*Example 2: Charlotte Hornet logos would go to the current Charlotte Hornets team. Charlotte Bobcats would also go to the Charlotte Hornets since the team rebranded as the Charlotte Hornets. New Orleans Pelicans would only get New Orleans Hornets/Pelicans team cards.
*Example 3: Houston Oilers go to the Tennessee Titans spot since the Oilers rebranded as the Tennessee Titans.
- If there is a rule or a situation that is not covered above, the breaker (HitmanRips) will make a final decision ruling based on fairness at his own discretion.
(Please note that the thumbnails of the Group Breaks are for display and may not represent the exact boxes in the Group Break. The variation may vary - Walmart, Target, etc).
Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, Maryland, Kentucky, North Carolina, Washington, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Florida, Rhode Island, New York
Other states may be added if certain thresholds are reached. There is no way around this. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an email. Sorry about the inconvenience.